Well for starters, I’ve recently created this blog. We all know that Bon Jovi song, “ohhhhh we’re half way there, ohhhh ohhh livin on a prayer“. Yeah, that’s where I’m at right now. I’ve been unemployed (by choice) going on four months. I’m still learning how to live on my own (and with my boyfriend). Thankfully I live 5 minutes away from my mom who still does my laundry (bless her soul). Who wants to pay to do laundry anyways!? I’m six months away from the legal drinking age. If life was a person I would definitely be going through the puberty part right now. Everything I think I know changes every day. A year ago I was working diligently towards becoming a certified dental assistant, today I’m a starving writer who’s figuring out just how far you can stretch a dollar. Ok, enough with the dramatic adulting talk.
- I’ve been drinking coffee since I was three and I’m a totally different person if I don’t drink it as soon as I wake up. (you don’t want to know that person)
- I dropped out of college after one semester; I love learning, hate school.
- I’m a pescatarian (I don’t eat meat but I still eat fish)
- I’m trying to become a runner (I’m not a runner)
- As soon as I get another job I’m chopping my hair off 🙂
This blog started as an outlet but I’ve been spending so much time on it I’m (slowly) figuring out how to monetize it! So I am up for hire if anyone needs a guest blogger or a writer for any reason. I’m mostly a personal writer but I can write/talk about anything. I hope bemiliblawkins catches on! So enjoy my personal opinions, reviews, and my stories about my life. You might find that we have a lot in common or you can just laugh at me, I do it all the time.